- Every time I write I end up with ink all over my hand.
- I always find myself searching for the left-handed desk in class.
- I bump elbows when right handed people sit to the left of me.
- I find it hard to write in a 3-ring binder
- Scissors are impossible to use
- Signatures on pin-pads never turn out how I expect
- Ballpoint pens always screw up
- Keyboards put the number pad on the right side
- I struggle to count pills with a right handed pill tray at work
……and the list could go on. Luckily they make school supplies for left handed people! As for all the other problems I listed that are not school related… Someone needs to start thinking of the lefty’s when making other products!